Friday, August 16, 2013

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles is a book I recommend other people read because it is a romantic story about two senior high school students who fall in love. This story is amazing because it shows an example of how two people who are so different and who hate each other can fall in love. Brittany and Alex are the main characters of this book. Brittany is a rich girl who is the leader of the cheerleading team. Alex is a poor gang member. The story starts when their chemistry teacher assigns them as chemistry partners for all year and ends when they became a couple and they start college. I also recommend this book because when I read it, it made me connect to the story. Every time I finished a chapter I wanted to start reading the other chapter right away because it is so interesting you are going to want to read the whole book in one day. I also liked this book because it is different from other books I have read because the author of the book divides the book into two. For example, one chapter is about Brittany and the other is about Alex. I am sure if you read this book you would like it.
Buenaventura A.

No comments: