Friday, August 16, 2013

Beastly by Alex Flin

The book, Beastly, by Alex Flin is an amazing book. It is one of my favorite books. As soon as I started reading it I could not stop. I recommend others read it because it is heart touching. This book is about a hot high school boy who is really mean to other guys and girls who are not like him. Then Kendra, a classmate who is a witch, puts a spell on him and turns him into a beast so he can feel ugly and learn the lesson he shouldn’t make fun of people based on the way they look. He has to make a girl fall in love with him and his beastly appearance. That means true love and he only has two years to do that. A Really Romantic Story! I liked this book because it gave another point of view from the beast’s view point. I love romantic stories and this book has it all. It is similar to the movie "The Beauty and the Beast" but it is different in many ways as well. The book is way better than the movie. The book has more detail that makes you imagine exactly what’s happening in the story. I could read it again and again and still love it. Everyone who loves romance should read this book!

 Maria C.

No comments: