Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

I, like a lot of other girls, am a big fan of the Twilight movies. A lot of people told me the book is so much better than the movie. So, I figured it would be great for me to read the book since I loved the movie so much. The movie was great, but after reading the book, I realized a lot was left out in the movie. Things in the movie were changed where as in the book it was better. The movie left out a lot of key moments in the book and had some confusing parts. The book explained more things in detail. I think other students would like this book because it is 20 times better than the movie. It keeps you wanting to read more and more even though most likely you get the jist of what is going to happen because of the movie. Even after watching the movie more than once I still got stuck to the book, staying up all night reading it and not wanting to put it down. I think this book would get the same reaction from other students as the reaction I had. I love the book and I think others would too. Like me, others would want to keep reading the series and still watch all the movies.

Arely R.

No comments: