Friday, December 11, 2009

THE GLASS CASTLE - Jeannette Walls

There are many reasons why I liked this book. The most important reason is the love and innocence of a smart young girl that keeps her believing in her parents even though they hadn't been good parents at all. Another reason I loved this book is because when I was reading it I could feel a huge emotion, like if I was part of it. I also realize kids who live with alcoholic people suffer more than what I thought. I also liked it because it gives you a perfect example that it is better to confront your errors right away instead of running away from them.

I believe other students would not just enjoy this book but would also identify with it. I think after reading this book, readers would have a better idea of what they want to do with their life.

Lourdes P.

No comments: