Notification PreferencesIf you want to receive a message by e-mail or text message whenever there is activity on your My Big Campus account (or you don't), you need to set your notifications preferences.
Note: You will always get notifications for all of these items at the top of your My Big Campus page. But if you are not on your account every day, or if you don't want to miss anything, you might set these up.
1. Click the account settings link.
2. Click the Edit Notification Preferences link.
3. Check the items you want to receive notifications about by e-mail.
4. Check the items you want to receive notifications about by text message (SMS). You might want to think twice if you don't have unlimited text messages on your account.
Account Settings5. Click the account settings link.
6. Click the Edit Account Information link.
7. Type a few sentences about yourself to personalize your profile. Remember that this is a school account profile. Only include classroom appropriate information.
8. If you checked e-mail notification preferences in the notification preferences section, make sure to include an e-mail address that you check often. If you don't you won't receive any e-mail notifications.
9. If you checked text message notifications, make sure to include your mobile number. Don't worry, your e-mail and phone number won't be visible to others.
10. If you add your phone number, make sure to choose your cell phone company too.
11. If you want to add a profile picture, you can upload it here. Make sure it is school appropriate.
12. If you don't want a photo, you can also choose from multiple versions of the My Big Campus icon.