Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Please Help Me God by: Sister Mary Rose McGready

I think my book was really interesting and I liked it because in every chapter it talks about a different story of homeless kids who ask God for help. There is a covenant house where Sister Mary helps every kid who tells their story about how they thought life wasn’t worth it.

It’s also a nonfiction book and I like reading books that are true life stories. What I liked most about this book was the way the kids tell their own story and after all they've been through they thank God for helping them. It grabbed my attention.

I recommend this book for others to read because it’s a good book that made me realize how important the family is and to appreciate everything God gives us. In this book, none of the kids who talk about their life experiences have their parents, which is really sad to not have family next to you during difficult moments.

I recommend you read this book; it’s a short book and it's non fiction. You will like it.

Ana C.

No comments: