Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

Dear John is the best book I've ever read. I really think it has a good story line and if you've seen the movie, the book is just like it. It still is a tear jerker. But, it gives the story a completely different outlook even when you know what is going to happen next. If you haven't seen the movie, the book is still extremely interesting and one to sit down and enjoy.

I saw the movie when I was half way through reading the book and that ruined the ending for me. However, it also helped me understand the beginning of the story a little better. I would recommend reading the book first since reading gives you a different view of the story because you're using your imagination and not as much of the movie director’s imagination. It's much different seeing the story happen within your head.

The book has an astonishing story line and it knows how to keep your attention all throughout the story. There is always something happening so you never want to put down the book. The end of every chapter is a cliff hanger until you read the next one. Reading this book opened my eyes to realize books don't always have to have a happy ending.



Koressa F.

No comments: