Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Adventures of Greek Heroes by Molly Mcleen

Personally I did not like this book. I thought I would enjoy it because usually Greek mythology is exciting and interesting to me. But this book was far too simplistic; it was clearly written for a lower grade level than a high school senior. There was very little detail involved in any of the descriptions and the language was very simple. Everything was completely explained, down to the character’s thoughts, in an extremely simple and boring manner. If you enjoy a very simple, easy read just to keep you busy, I would recommend this book. But, if you want to be entertained and kept interested by a book with some degree of detail and difficulty, do not read this book; it is not for you. The most entertainment I got while reading this book was laughing with my friends over just how bad it was.

Derek B.

No comments: