Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti

This book was about a girl named Ruby who gets involved with the wrong boy. She ends up falling for mister wrong but won't leave him because she likes the feeling of being loved. In the end, Ruby has a big decision to make; stay with this trouble maker and end up like him or ditch him and go back to being her old self. I really liked this book. It was a romance novel which I have never really cared for before but my friend told me I would love this book and she was right. I liked the fact there were two problems (Ruby's and then one of her mother's friends) in the book and they both intertwined and came together at the end. That was really cool. It was overall a really good story! I think any girl looking for a romance novel would like this book. Even if they aren't fans of romance they should try to read this because it could teach them a lot!

Samantha S.

No comments: