Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Sister of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

I liked this book because it was mainly about four best friends who were all born in the same month and had their birthdays two weeks apart. I liked how the book was written. For example, it tells the story of one of the girls and then two pages later, it goes to another girl's life. It just goes clock wise for most of the book. I also liked it because each girl has her own kind of personality and they’re still best friends. Other students might like this book mainly if it was a girl reading it. It just shows how each girl goes through relationship issues and family issues. So, I will just recommend it to a girl. But, I can say it was an interesting book to read mostly because I compared myself with one of the girls, Carmen. One of the similarities was she was Mexican and her parents were divorced.

Marisol A.

No comments: